Monday, April 13, 2009
Video Thumbnails Maker
Video Thumbnails Maker will enable you to create thumbnails (previews, caps,) of your video files.
The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support.
Here are some key features of "Video Thumbnails Maker":
· Supports of the batch processing of videofiles.
· Supports of practically any videos-formats (even MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, RM if you have appropriate codecs). If the file can be normally played in your video-player (Windows Media Player or other one), it can be processed by the program.
· You can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment.
· Possibility to save each shot in separate file.
· Import and export options presets.
· Options preset file format (*.vtm). After you run the preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning. Very useful.
· 5 interface languages (English, Belarusian, Russian, Ukranian, German).
· 5 customizable "base"-presets.
· Statistics of the progress of the program (F1 window).
· Watermarks (alpha-channels and transparency are supported). Make your own style.
· Ability to use your images as background images for preview.
· Autoadjustment of height of a shot option.
· Global stroke and stroke tiles options.
· Fit screen option (autoadjustment of the shots to fit your screen resolution).
· Special effects (drop shadow, gray scale, cut edges).
· Customizable fonts, colors, contours, shadows, frames, background, text.
· Stamp time in shots option (5 different locations, transparency, contour).
· Video information stamp option (4 different locations and customizable configurations).
· Audio/Video info" option.
· Custom comment" option.
· Two rendering engines (Engine 2 is recommended to be used under 64-bit OS).
· Try to substitute black frames" option.
· The program's small size.
· Hot keys.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 must be installed to run this software