Monday, June 22, 2009
MP3 Quality Modifier 1.0
The main purpose is to change the bitrate of your mp3 music collection in a really simple but intuitive way so that the filesize can be dramatically reduced while the audio quality stays the same. With this advantage it's possible to put more music on your mp3-player or just to save some disk space.
Even advanced tasks are possible: Downsampling, changing the used channels and so on. With the included presets it's simpler than ever before to manage all the provided settings.
Helpful for the concluding quality comparison is the generated summary that comes after a process because it truly points out the made change by illustrating the filesize modification.
* change mp3 quality with just a few clicks
* really easy and intuitive interface
* retain common id3 tags (like title, artist etc.), original file date
* advanced options: detailed variable bitrate mode, sample frequency and so on
* concluding quality comparison: compare created files with original
* portable: extremely small, just one executable, no installation