Thursday, July 23, 2009
Driver Sweeper 2.0.5
Driver Sweeper is a fast tool to remove driver leftovers from your system. It's very important to remove your drivers on a proper way, because driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems. You can use it if you want to update/remove drivers from your system.
How to use ?
There are two methods to use Driver Sweeper.
Both methods achieve the same results. This method is always able to clean all files.
This method will delete remaining files upon reboot (if deleting failed). You can clean your drivers this way:
* Use the official uninstaller(s) of the driver(s) you want to uninstall.
* Reboot your PC in Safe Mode.
* Run Driver Sweeper and select what to clean.
* Analyse lists all the entries possible to remove, cleaning removes the entries selected.
* More drivers can be selected for the same cleaning process.