Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Free Screen Recorder 2.9
Free Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use screen recording program to capture screen activities and sounds to standard AVI video file. If you move the cursor, launch a program, type some text, click buttons, select some menus - anything you see on the screen - Free Screen Recorder will record all these, and sound from your system microphone.
You can choose the output AVI file's video codec, framerate, audio codec, frequency; You can choose the cursor's display, to be actual cursor or custom one as you like, and you can add highlight to it. Record any part of the screen or even the entire desktop, with just a few clicks, or custom hotkeys.
Free Screen Recorder is an ideal tool to make software demonstrations, develop videos for training and tutoring. Have fun with it!
* Records anything you see on your screen.
* Records sound from your microphone.
* Supports hotkey to start, pause, stop recording.
* Capture any part of the screen, even the entire desktop.
* Choose output video codec, framerate, audio codec, frequency.
* Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded.
* Show flashing rectangle when screen recording.
* Easy to use and user-friendly interface.