Monday, July 13, 2009
Have you ever needed to find a file buried somewhere in your computer? Have you ever needed to find a specific string of text inside a file? FileSeek can do that, and more. FileSeek is lightning fast, small and super easy to use. It can even be integrated right into the Windows Explorer right-click menu to provide quick and easy access. FileSeek doesn’t use background indexing, so when FileSeek is closed your computer’s performance won’t be affected.
* Search for text string matches inside any kind of file
* Match Regular Expressions inside any kind of file
* Search a folder and all of it’s sub-folders
* Match 1 or more file patterns, like *.jpg, file?.txt or anything else you can imagine
* Exclude 1 or more file patterns from your search, like *.exe or *.dll
* Never indexes files in the background