DV Scheduler is an application for TV viewing, recording, and streaming. It currently supports ATSC, DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-T, analogue TV, FM radio, USB cameras, and other DirectShow enabled devices. Once installed it allows control and use of the capture devices through a standard web browser, either locally or through a network or internet.
- Unrestricted multiple recording, viewing, and streaming of
channels in the same frequency multiplex with one capture card. Multiple
recording, viewing, and streaming of different channels in the same
frequency multiplex will use only one card, optimizing card usage.
- Watch TV locally and over a network/LAN. The TV client is
multi-platform including Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Preview and watch multiple channels at the same time on multiple
- Saving recording as an MPEG program stream (MPEG-PS) and at the
same time saving the teletext subtitle in SubViewer format (SRT).
- Streaming over a network (UDP, RTP, HTTP, etc).
- Vertical and horizontal EPG themes with color categories. If used in
conjunction with XMLTVedt multiple EPG sources can be combined and
conflicting EPG times can be shown in red.
- One-click recording and Auto-Add feature to automatically schedule
recordings based on keywords.
- Customizable output format to allow watching, network streaming,
on-the-fly transcoding, and more, of the digital broadcast.
- Capture engine(s) used are configurable, allowing use of different